Warranty – Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, the warrantor will repair or replace, at its discretion, any eGlass Railing™ product used under conditions of normal use; and warrants that the powder-coated finish will not crack, peel, or blister for five (5) years, while the product itself will be free from defects in the structure and welds for ten (10) years. This warranty is valid for eGlass Railing™ product used in standard residential installations for the original consumer and may not be assigned or transferred.
This limited warranty is the sole warranty of the product. eGlass LLC makes no other warranties other than those set forth in this warranty, except as permitted under applicable law. eGlass LLC, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and any affiliated companies shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with or arising out of the use of the product or for any other indirect damages, including without limitation, lost or anticipated revenues or profits, loss of property, personal injury, injury to reputation and/or loss of customers.
eGlass LLC’s sole liability with respect to defects, at eGlass LLC’s sole discretion, is for replacement, repair or refund, not to exceed the original cost, of the defective product. eGlass LLC shall not be responsible for any other expenses resulting from a warranty claim, such as shipping, labor or other costs or expenses to remove, repair or install any defective, repaired or replaced product.
Subject to the same limitations and exclusions set forth in this limited warranty, any replacement parts used or provided by eGlass LLC will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.eGlass Railing™ Terms, Conditions, and Limitations
The foregoing constitutes the full terms and conditions of this warranty and it is only valid to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
- The warrantor’s sole liability and the owner’s only remedy is as follows:
- The warrantor will repair or replace, at its discretion, the defective parts of the railing, but will not be responsible for perfectly matching the colors between old and new product that may or may not occur due to weathering of material.
- If a problem with the powder coat occurs within the first year from the date of purchase, the repair or replacement will include materials, and freight costs.
- If a problem with the powder coat occurs after year one (1) and within year five (5), from the date of purchase, the repair or replacement will include the material only.
- If a problem with the structure or welds occurs after year one (1) and within year ten (10), from the date of purchase, the repair or replacement will include the material only.
- EXCLUSIONS: This Limited Warranty does not cover, and eGlass LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for damages or injury arising from, caused by or related to:
- Use, care, maintenance and handling of the Product, including without limitation, use of the Product with any product or system not designed, produced or manufactured by eGlass LLC or otherwise designated by eGlass LLC in writing as being compatible with the Product;
- Failure to observe any safety procedures or precautions in the use, care and handling of the Product;
- Installation, removal, shipping or other labor costs and expenses of the Product, including without limitation, installation of the Product on, to, or with any products or systems not designed, produced or manufactured by eGlass LLC or otherwise designated in writing by eGlass LLC as being compatible with the Product;
- Any Product that has been subject to improper or incorrect maintenance or repair;
- Any Product that has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, abuse, faulty installation, or has otherwise been maintained, handled, or operated inconsistent with or in contravention with the procedures described in the installation and maintenance instructions or in violation of the Product specifications or local building codes;
- Any Product that has been purchased or acquired from a party other than eGlass LLC or its authorized dealer;
- Any Product that has been purchased through an inventory clearance or liquidation sale or other sale in which eGlass LLC expressly disclaims its warranty obligation pertaining to such Product;
- The ordinary wear and tear of the Product; or
- The condition of the Product caused by or resulting from weathering, scratching, discoloration, tarnishing or performance caused by exposure to corrosive elements or atmospheric contaminants such as salt spray, salt air, chemicals, and pollution; vandalism; surface oxidation; settlement, structural shrinkage, distortions or expansions of the property or structures on property on which the Product is installed, affixed or otherwise placed; fire, flood, acts of God or other causes beyond the control of eGlass LLC. Discoloration of the Product shall not be considered a defect covered by this Limited Warranty.
- The customer assumes all risk and liability associated with the construction, installation or use of this product.
- The warrantor’s only liability is for the repair or replacement of the defective part of the railing and is not responsible for the loss of use or any other consequential costs associated with the defect.
- The word residential, as referred to in this warranty is defined as single family housing and detached duplex/triplex housing.
- Claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the discovery of the problem. The claim must be in writing accompanied by proof of purchase and payment, proof of installation and photographs of the alleged defects.
- eGlass LLC reserves the right to inspect and approve all receipts, proof of installation, photographs and inspect and conduct testing on all systems and materials with respect to which a claim has been made.
- Failure to comply with the Terms, Conditions, and Limitations in this document will immediately void all warranties and eGlass LCC will not be held responsible for any losses.
Send warranty claims to:
3315 NE 112th Ave. Ste 80
Vancouver, WA 98682