How much do your railing systems cost?
1) Our least expensive eGlass Railing™ system is our eGlass Picket™ system which has a base price of $75 per linear foot. Our most expensive eGlass Railing™ system is our eGlass Solid™ system which has a base price of $95 per linear foot. For more information about railing costs, check out our Glass Railing Cost Comparison page.
Are eGlass Railing™ systems DIY friendly?
2) Our eGlass Railing™ systems were designed for the average Do-It-Yourselfer to be able to assemble and install. A basic understanding of construction techniques and the tools to be used for the project is recommended. You can check out our installation instructions to get a better idea if this is a project you feel you can tackle yourself or if you will need to hire a professional to do the project.
What hardware and tools will I need for installation?
3) All of our eGlass Railing™ systems come with the hardware needed to complete your project on wood or concrete surfaces. For other surfaces, you may need to acquire additional hardware. For most systems, you will need safety gear, measuring and leveling tools, an electric drill with drill and drive bits, an electric grinder, and a chop saw. Check our system installation instructions for a more detailed list of the tools needed for your project.
Will I need to do any welding on eGlass systems?
4) Will I need to do any welding on eGlass systems?
5) Our powder-coated finish is warranted for 5 years to not crack, peel, or blister. Aluminum components are warranted to be free from defects in the structure and welds for 10 years. For more in-depth information, see our full warranty.