About Our Aluminum Coating
By using only the highest-quality architectural-grade powder coatings on the market, eGlass Railing™ is able to produce beautiful, durable products that stand the test of time. Certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association, the AAMA 2605 powder coating used by eGlass Railing™ is rigorously tested to meet or exceed performance standards, including humidity, salt-spray, and outdoor resistance.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly Durable - Powder coatings are resistant to fading, chalking, chemicals, impact, and corrosion.
- Low-Maintenance - Powder coated aluminum provides an easy-to-clean surface. Simply wipe down or spray your railing with a hose, as needed.
- Beautiful Finish - With an even application method and choice of colors, the final powder coating finish is always clean and stunning.
- Versatile Application - Due to its durability, powder coating is used in a variety of applications all over the world, even in highly corrosive oceanfront locations.
- Environment-Friendly - Unlike liquid paint, powder coatings contain no solvents. Formulated with 100% solids, our powder coatings are free of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
Thanks to these features and benefits, AAMA 2605 grade powder coatings have become the finish of choice for building professionals, architects, construction managers, designers, engineers, property-owners, and end-users alike, beating out the previous favorite: Kynar liquid paints by PPG. This popularity and preference is born from sheer beauty and quality, as this durable coating represents the pinnacle of aesthetics and practicality.