Use these posts as the foundation for any of our railing systems: eGlass Element™, eGlass Solid™, eGlass Vision™, and/or eGlass Picket™. They can be fascia (side) mounted to any platform, with or without the use of brackets (sold separately; check local building codes to determine necessity). Post spacing will vary depending on the dimensions of the project, but cannot exceed 5′. Call or email for measurement and post calculation assistance.
Features & Benefits:
- Engineered design for a seamless end result and long-lasting performance.
- Tight radius corners soften edges while maintaining a distinctly sharp look
- Corners house internal screw chases for easy and invisible connection to other components
- Each post is 2″ square, providing security with minimal view obstruction
- Made of 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and ease of installation
- AAMA 2605 powder coated for durability with four color options
- Available in 36″ or 42″ final rail heights
- System instructions and hole-drilling guides included for DIY installation
- 1ea POST
Length Note: Posts are shipped oversized and must be cut down on job site.
Hole Note: All posts are undrilled and shipped with easy-to-use template cards for on-site drilling.
Product Number(s): AAAA-SP-48, AAFA-SP-56
|Material||Finish||Color Options||Dimensions||Height Options||Warranty|
|AL 6061-T6 Alloy||AAMA 2605 Powder Coat||Black, Bronze, Silver, White||2" Square w/ tight radius corners||36" or 42" final height||10-year (5-year Florida)|
Black, Bronze, Silver, White
There are no reviews yet.